Monday 16 March 2015

future phone drawings, a recycled trojan unicorn and mouse in glasses

This is my monday
I found out how to draw straight on to my future phone. 
At the time of finding out this skill, I was watching a documentary on the top 10 pychocopaths in films and how to profile pychopaths, it featured clockwork orange, norman bates, blade runner and michael douglas, I think i drew some pychopaths














After drawing on my future phone
 I made a unicorn out of shoe boxes, plastic bottles and masking tape, its gonna be for my mates 30th magical unicorn party,
Its gonna get well paper mache d (mashade) and glittered up


 This morning i tried to draw don cornelious

I painted a bit more of the canvas


 Mouse as harry potter/ david hockney


Mouse the giant zombie eyed white beast attacking winterfell

1 comment: