Saturday 21 February 2015

using my future phone to add pictures from sinhoukville

if you ever go here, dont go by bus from Bangkok,even if you are scared of flying,  get a flight, we paid less money, but more in time and patience, also your neck will hurt and you will be very hot and confused.
i also liked a bar called Blame Canada, they were good people.

Big Art attack on the beach,its a man with a jellyfish hat and a mosquito whispering tiny insults into his ear 

 Teenage chicks,
i have only ever seen baby yellow chicks or full grown chickens, never this middle stage

Gecko in the toilet, this was the day i battled my fear of cold showers and washed my hair. Hi 5 : )

 Monkey chained up
- wrong
These are all we saw on a nature trek, we were promised pink dolphins and the man said there was a tiger, but i saw more wildlife in the toilet.

 Sand worms making brains and starfish shapes
 This is not a starfish, this is an impression of a starfish by a worm artist.
I think it is trying to tell us something about starfish, but im not sure what
 Worm crop circles
 Shellfly
 The crabs making their homes, like little sand ball fireworks


 Glittery sea
 i liked the painting on this box seat.

 This man has made the best raft with oar holders, respect, i like his design & hope to make a similar raft one day

 Ninja cockroach in bathroom that wouldn't let me brush my teeth, my mate was still out so i had to wait in the night with the light on
Venus

 2 cats in a hammock

 Drumstick lolly style sunburn
Stupid ginger, reading and sleeping in the sun, i finally finished all the currently published game of thrones though,

 Loads of rubbish, the people who lived there just threw it right outside their door, it was happening near every house. Properly annoyed me.
I say, get some bins or make a pile

 I want this dog, it is so happy.

 Where's the wildlife?

Here it is



More rubbish - above

 Nice graffiti

 The hot market
 Mangroves with bottle lids
 Cambodian heart leaves
note the rubbish in the background. 

1 comment:

  1. some good pictures here, maybe not seeing a tiger was a bonus. I like the sand patterns

    ReplyDelete