Sunday 21 September 2014

pictures, class books and some bali



deadman film with johny depp, did this for a friend, never seen it, but gonna watch it soon, looks good

 2pac

blow



did these two pictures for my mate, elizabeth taylor and princess diana, probably wouldnt have drawn them otherwise


 point break



tony soprano - should be better

im doing a picture a day for my students, so whatever they want ill try and draw it





 ran out of space for the tail



all my students were annoying me for minecraft, so did this, but apparently the colours are wrong

Class books
the magic cow and the flying dog
 just a few pages








The Battle








Mike the monkey stuck on the moon





 time machine


perry and liam - 2 boys playing on the moon




 lorens canvas

flying to bali

 best toilet door
 ronaldo now

 chandelier and lizard

 temple sarong, and nice ceilings



 nice trees
coffee animal in horrible home,


 volcano, coffee- my first time to drink, horrible, made me talk alot and then i got a headache and fell alseep in the car, 


 well nice lamps and eagles,



 toad


2 comments: